Perpetual Succour Mission Hospital (P. S. Mission Hospital) is a charitable institution owned by the sisters of the Congregation of Teresian Carmelites. Perpetual Succour Mission is a Third Order Carmelite Congregation and is Pontifical, erected and rooted in India since 1866. Rev. Mother Daphne, Superior General is the highest authority of our Congregation. Our mission field is extended to different sections like; education, health care, family apostolate, home for aged and disabled, counseling, de-addiction work, prison ministry, evangelization works, creation of job for the helpless youth through social work and cottage industry.
P.S. Mission Hospital was started on 11th February 1968 as a clinic in Maradu village in Cochin, Kerala, India. Over the years, keeping pace with the developments in modern medicine, it has grown into a 100 bedded multi-super specialty Hospital, catering to the needs of the patient population from all walks of life especially the poor and the needy. The hospital comes under the Archdiocese of Verapoly (Latin Archdiocese in Kerala). The hospital is registered under Perpetual Succour Charitable Trust Act.
The hospital has all the specialty departments and 24 hours of emergency and accident unit. We always strive to provide the ideal environment for patients to receive the most advanced, innovative diagnostic and treatment facilities in a coordinated fashion. Our hospital through its various departments renders a holistic care to people.
At PS Mission Hospital, a multi-disciplinary team of talented medical professionals work round the clock to ensure complete, compassionate care of patients.